The classic game at DailySudokuPuzzles.com is played on a 9×9 grid, which is divided into nine 3×3 subsections. The goal of the game is to fill each row, column and subsection with numbers from 1 to 9 without repeating any number in the same row, column or subsection.
- Each cell (there are 81 in total) can contain one number.
- The following row of numbers is used to complete the Sudoku table: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 и 9.
- Each sector of 3×3 cells must contain numbers from 1 to 9 without repeats.
- Each vertical column must contain numbers from 1 to 9 without repeats.
- Each horizontal row must contain numbers from 1 to 9 without repeats.
- Step 1: The game starts with a partially filled grid. Some cells are already filled with numbers, and it is up to you to fill in the remaining cells.
- Step 2: Each row, column, and sub-square must contain numbers from 1 to 9 without repeating any number.
- Step 3: To fill a square, simply highlight it and then select a number from 1 to 9. Once you highlight a number, it will be placed in the square.
- Step 4: Once you have filled all the squares on the grid, the game is over.
🖥 Controlling on a computer
To solve Sudoku online, use the keyboard and mouse. Highlight the desired cell with your cursor, click on it, and enter the desired number.
Alternatively you can use the UP, DOWN, LEFT and RIGHT keys on your keyboard.
📱 Сontrolling on mobile devices
If you are playing from a smartphone or tablet – just click on the desired cell and also enter the desired number.
🏆 Choice of Mode
On our website you can choose from several difficulty levels: EASY, MEDIUM, HARD, VERY HARD. You can use the hints. Right below the playing field there are ONE STEP and ALL buttons. When you click on them, they show one or all numbers respectively.
It is important to note that there is only one correct solution for each sudoku puzzle. If you find yourself in a situation where there are no more moves left and you have not yet completed the puzzle, you may have made a mistake at the beginning of the game.
You’ll need to go back and correct it before you can continue.